I read a handful of other ethical style blogs. It's great to see what other people are finding, wearing, and thinking about. I'd love to interview more of them for Style Wise, but in the meantime, I thought I'd provide a few links for your perusal.
- Lifestyle Justice: fair trade living and really cute personal style posts.
- Walking with Cake: daily life, thought provoking links, domestically produced clothing.
- The Flying Clubhouse: vintage style from the mountains of North Carolina.
- Fair for All Guide: tons of great fair trade resources.
- Birds of a Thread: classic fair trade style from San Francisco.
- This Kind Choice: thoughtful, introspective reflections on the garment industry from a fashion design student in New Zealand.
What are you reading? I'd love your recommendations.