Phew! I'm a little behind on the 12 Months, 12 Goals posts.
Last month was all about shopping local to save resources and support ethical retailers in my community. Since I stopped most unnecessary spending, it was pretty easy to meet my goal on accident! I purchased products at or perused:
- Java Java, a fair trade, organic coffee shop, for coffee and house made treats
- Paradox Pastry, a local patisserie, for a yummy chocolate croissant
- Low Vintage, my favorite vintage shop in town
- Ike's Undergound, another local vintage shop
- Trade, a local consignment store
- Cafe Cubano, a downtown coffee shop that serves fair trade coffee
- Aromas, a Mediterranean restaurant, for a delicious falafel wrap
And Daniel and I purchased two six packs of local cider to bring to various dinner engagements.
So, even though I failed to keep up with things here, it was a month of local love.
How did your month go? What goals were you trying to meet?